Recently I saw that a few people were looking for instructions on how to install Apple’s iPhone operating system on an Android device. After searching for a few days I came across the instructions on How to Install iOS 5 on Android devices, to be specific the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is now able to run on iOS. But wait, it is not like that a developer has manage to port IOS to an Android device. In fact, iOS for Galaxy Ace S5830 come in a form of CyanogenMod 7.2 ROM based on Android 2.3.7, but it has been heavily modified so you will get a 100% identical look and feel of iOS. Today, i will teach you how to install this custom ROM.
1. Download iOS 5 ROM for Galaxy Ace S5830 here
2. Connect your Galaxy Ace to computer via USB Cable and move the ROM file into the root folder of your SD card. Remove your handset
3. Turn off your Galaxy Ace and boot to Recovery mode
4. Once you already there, select Backup and Restore and create Nandroid backup
5. Go to Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Wipe Cache Partition. Continue with advance menu and select Wipe Dalvik Cache
6. Select Install Zip from SD Card > Choose Zip from SD Card > pick iOS 5 ROM for Galaxy Ace S5830
7. When the installation process finish, you need to go back to main menu and select Reboot System Now
That’s all there is to it, as soon as you reach the home screen it will start to look and operate like IOS. If this worked for you leave a comment below, and if it didn’t still leave me a comment and I will see if I can get you some more help. Thanks for reading I hope I have served you well, bye!!!!