Bellow are the instructions on how to root and unroot galaxy ace duos gt -s6802. If you should run into any problems of find yourself in need for any further assistance, please visit here.
Warning:Although there’s not much risk, but I will not be responsible if any update got your phone bricked
- Glaxy ACE Duos S6802
- Shap eyes
Rooting enables you to take full mobile backup. Some apps (many) require root access.
- Download update.zip from below
- Copy it to your phone’s /sdcard
- Turn off your phone and after the final vibration, press 3 button combo [Volume UP+HOME+Power] this will boot your phone to recovery mode
- select second option – ‘install update from sdcard’ [use volume up-down to navigate and HOME button to select]
- select ‘update.zip’
- And you are DONE! cheers
- Select reboot
Rooting voids manufacturer warranty, if you want to reclaim it unroot your phone.
- Download unroot.zip and place it in /sdcard
- Reboot in recovery mode [3-button combo]
- select ‘unroot.zip’
- Reboot, Done
if this doesn’t work rename ‘unroot.zip’ to ‘update.zip’ and try again